2Heads is committed to transparency regarding the data concerning you. This Cookies Notice describes what information cookies gather on you, how we use that information and why we sometimes need to store these cookies.
- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
- ARE THERE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
Cookies fall into two main categories:
- Session cookies: These cookies last for the duration of your visit to a website. They delete themselves when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies stay on your device when you close your browser.
Cookies are further broken down into four main types of cookies depending on their purpose:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are required for the operation of our website. Our website cannot function properly without these cookies. We only use strictly necessary cookies for their essential purposes unless you have given us consent to any other uses that they may have.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Analytical or performance cookies: We use these cookies to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that our users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies: We use these cookies to record your visit to our website and the pages you have visited. We use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose (i.e., third parties that assist with our advertising).
- WHAT ABOUT THIRD-PARTY COOKIES?
In some cases, we use trusted third parties when providing you with our website which may set cookies on your browser. These third parties may include, for example, providers of external services like web traffic analysis services. These third-party cookies are likely to be analytical or performance cookies or targeting cookies and help us understand how you use our website and ways that we can improve your experience. If you do not feel comfortable, you have the option to selectively disable these cookies in the cookie settings on our website. Alternatively, you can block them in general by adjusting your browser settings to prevent the use of all such cookies.
- WOULD A COOKIE ON MY BROWSER BE CONSIDERED PERSONAL DATA?
Cookies, on their own, cannot be used to identify individuals. However, when coupled with additional information like a person’s name, they may be associated either directly or indirectly with an individual. This means that there is a possibility that we may be able to identify you and have your personal data within our systems. We prioritise data privacy and handle your personal data with the utmost care. For more details on how 2Heads manages personal data, please refer to our Privacy Notice available on our website.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I CHANGE OR TURN OFF ONE OR MORE TYPES OF COOKIES IN MY BROWSER?
You can visit the “options” or “preferences” menu or your browser to change your settings. You may find it useful to review the following websites which give you advice based on the browser you’re using:
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari for Mac and iOS
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
We are not responsible for the information on any of the websites above.
You also have the option to completely disable or delete cookies within your browser. However, be aware that taking this action might impact websites that use similar cookies to us. This is because the cookies preferences you set in your browser will replace any preferences set on individual websites.
- WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSING COOKIES?
If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary and therefore essential cookies) in general or those specifically on our website, it will affect the functionality of our website – you may not be able to access all or parts of our website and subsequently enjoy all the functionality available.
- WHEN WAS THIS COOKIES NOTICE LAST UPDATED?
This Cookies Notice is kept under regular review and was last updated in January 2024.
- WANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US?